The Qur'an is the name given by God Himself to the book revealed to the Holy Prophet of Islam, containing the final law for mankind. The word Qur'an means a book which is meant to be read. The word also means a book or message which is meant to be conveyed and delivered to all peoples. The Qur'an is the only revealed book whose delivery or message is absolutely unrestricted; for whereas all other books are meant for specific times and specific peoples, the Quran is meant for all times and all peoples (34:29).
- 2: 2. Alif, Lam, Mim.
- 2: 3. This is a perfect Book; there is no doubt in it; it is a guidance for the righteous,
- 56: 78. This is, indeed, a noble Qur'an,
- 56: 79. In a well-preserved Book.
- 43: 2. Ha Mim.
- 43: 3. WE cite as evidence this perspicuous Book,
- 43: 4. WE have made it a Book to be oft read in clear, eloquent language that you may understand.
- 43: 5. And, surely, it is safe with US in the Mother of the Book, exalted and full of wisdom
- 33: 73. Verily, WE have offered the trust of the Divine Law to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and were afraid of it. But man bore it. Indeed, he is capable of being unjust to, and neglectful of, himself.
- 33: 74. The consequence is that ALLAH will punish hypocritical men and hypocritical women, and idolatrous men and idolatrous women; and ALLAH turns in Mercy to believing men and believing women; and ALLAH is Most forgivini>
$2.00Hazrat Mirza Ghualam Ahmad of Qadian , Imam Mehdi and the Promised Messiah says
Our paradise is in our God. Our highest delight is in our God for we have seen Him and have found every beauty in Him. This wealth is worth procuring though one may have to lay down one's self to acquire it. O ye, who are berefit run to this fountain and it will satiate your thirst. It is the fountain of life that will save you. What shall I do, and by what drum shall I make the announcement that this is your God, so that people might hear? What remedy shall I apply to their ears so that they should listen. If you belong to Allah, rest assured that Allah will indeed belong to you. (Kishti Nuh; Roohani Khazain, Vol 19, page 21-22) Learn More
$5.00The Philosophy of The Teaching of Islam in Italian language. Response to five fundamental questions by Hadrat Mirza Ghulam Ahmad (1835-1908), Promised Messiah and Mahdi presented at the conference of world religions. Learn More