- 2: 2. Alif, Lam, Mim.
- 2: 3. This is a perfect Book; there is no doubt in it; it is a guidance for the righteous,
- 56: 78. This is, indeed, a noble Qur'an,
- 56: 79. In a well-preserved Book.
- 43: 2. Ha Mim.
- 43: 3. WE cite as evidence this perspicuous Book,
- 43: 4. WE have made it a Book to be oft read in clear, eloquent language that you may understand.
- 43: 5. And, surely, it is safe with US in the Mother of the Book, exalted and full of wisdom
- 33: 73. Verily, WE have offered the trust of the Divine Law to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, but they refused to bear it and were afraid of it. But man bore it. Indeed, he is capable of being unjust to, and neglectful of, himself.
- 33: 74. The consequence is that ALLAH will punish hypocritical men and hypocritical women, and idolatrous men and idolatrous women; and ALLAH turns in Mercy to believing men and believing women; and ALLAH is Most forgiving
- Additional Information
SKU 281 Isbn No Language English